To make avocado chocolate pudding, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup, agave nectar, etc.)
- 1/2 cup milk (or any dairy-free milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Taste test the pudding and adjust the sweetness, cocoa powder, or vanilla extract to your liking.
- Pour the pudding into individual serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Optionally, you can top your pudding with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, or chopped nuts.
Here are some tips for making the best avocado chocolate pudding:
- Use ripe avocados. Ripe avocados will be soft and slightly mushy. If your avocados are hard, let them ripen at room temperature for a few days.
- Use unsweetened cocoa powder. Sweetened cocoa powder will make your pudding too sweet.
- Use your favorite sweetener. You can use honey, maple syrup, agave nectar, or any other sweetener you like.
- Use any type of milk you like. You can use dairy milk, non-dairy milk, or even water.
- Taste test the pudding before serving. Adjust the sweetness, cocoa powder, or vanilla extract to your liking.
- Serve the pudding chilled.Avocado chocolate pudding is best served chilled.
Avocado chocolate pudding is a delicious and healthy dessert option. It is packed with nutrients from the avocados and cocoa powder. It is also a good source of fiber and protein.