To make chia seed pudding, you will need:
- Chia seeds
- Milk of your choice
- Sweetener of your choice (optional)
- Toppings of your choice (optional)
- In a jar or bowl, combine the chia seeds and milk.
- Stir well to combine.
- Add sweetener to taste, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Once the pudding has thickened, stir it again and top with your favorite toppings, such as fresh fruit, nuts, seeds, or granola.
- For a thicker pudding, use less milk. For a thinner pudding, use more milk. You can also adjust the ratio to your liking.
- If you are using a jar, be sure to shake it well after stirring to break up any clumps.
- You can use any type of milk you like, such as dairy milk, non-dairy milk, or nut milk.
- If you are adding sweetener, be sure to taste the pudding before adding too much, as it will thicken overnight.
- You can also add other ingredients to your chia pudding, such as cocoa powder, vanilla extract, or spices.
- Chia seed pudding is best eaten fresh, but it can also be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Here are some ideas for toppings for your chia seed pudding:
- Fresh fruit, such as berries, bananas, or mangoes
- Nuts, such as almonds, walnuts, or pecans
- Seeds, such as chia seeds, flax seeds, or pumpkin seeds
- Coconut flakes
- Chocolate chips
- Peanut butter or almond butter
- Honey or maple syrup