To make a Kiwi Quencher Tropical Smoothie, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup peeled and sliced kiwi
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (Greek yogurt or plant-based yogurt is fine)
- 1/2 cup milk (whole milk, skim milk, low-fat milk, or plant-based milk)
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 30-60 seconds, or until the smoothie is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy!
- For a thicker smoothie, add more frozen strawberries or less milk.
- For a sweeter smoothie, add more honey or maple syrup.
- You can also add other fruits to your smoothie, such as pineapple, mango, or banana.
- If you want to add a boost of protein, add a scoop of your favorite protein powder.
- For a fun twist, add a dash of lime juice or coconut extract.
- Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie: Omit the milk and yogurt, and add 1/2 cup of water instead.
- Kiwi Banana Smoothie: Add a ripe banana to the blender along with the other ingredients.
- Tropical Green Smoothie: Add a handful of spinach or kale to the blender along with the other ingredients.